Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Friends

Remembering the hostel’s first night,
All alone, too prone.
Suddenly like angel, you all came in sight!
My Friends, far away have we grown?

The smiles, the laughs echo still-
In this lonely mist.
Trying too hard to walk against God’s will.
My Friends, the void still persist!

The pranks are only memories,
The togetherness just a numb feeling.
Listening patiently to each others life’s stories.
My Friends, why is life so unwilling?

We have grown, to take on the world-
We are grown after all.
The different ways we trusted in the lord.
My Friends, where’s the hand to save my fall?

Bathing together, making human sandwich-
Dancing in the pouring rain.
Supporting each other without a flinch!
My Friends, parting was real pain.

My heart yearns to relive those-
Moments of togetherness, that I found.
Which seemed like a fairy prose.
My Friends, can you hear my heart’s sound?

7 comments:

xyls said...

like it...make sure the boys read it!!

dorothy said...

loved it... especially may b bcos i have experienced the bliss called"life as a hostelite" the things u ve mentioned like dancing in the rain, support of frnds makes us all relive those moments of fun n frolic and fills us with a sense of nostalgia... the verses makes us crave to go back to that blissful life...but....

Yash said...

sallle aur koi kaam kaaj nahi hai bekar ka senti karwata hai... Boss D Ke!!!!
Aaise he main last kuch dino se senti ho raha hu for all wrong reasons!!!
Kuch accha like.. CAT.. TATA... Girls... here are so many topics in your life these days!!! A** H**E!!
nice one!! :)

anjali said...

This one is best one !!!!! everyone goes thru this period...well if they really are blessed with best friend...or a friend atleast....then only one can know how it feels when u part from ur best friend.....

Molly said...

It seems u r badly missing ur frns.......wonderly words put together to share ur hostel experience....once again a beautiful creation......

Unknown said...

oye !! gud one .............
I can relate what u have written n imagine few situation ........n its inevitable to b senti :) .........

Sarthak said...

i got nostalgic about that first night at kota, i was all alone , but i found friends in such a cruelly strange place, and now, we're all inseperable