Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tagging? Don’t know, but doing it!

I do know nothing about this “Tagging”, but to be frank enough, can not say “No” to Chandan.
The rules of this game:
RULE #1: People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.
RULE #2: Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

The response to the chain of questions(which I think gives an insight into what Arnab Chakraverty is all about).

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Taking about betrayal, I have seen many though all were not personal. He he he.
My reaction would be as simple as a common man, hurt – revengeful- calming down – reject the idea of revenge – leave the issue to GOD – move on for there is more to life !

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Dream nope- I don’t have a dream, I have dreams! From being a successful professional to a successful human being!
Thought provoking though, I would like to publish a book / novel.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Chandan’s…as he dragged me into this!(just Kidding)
Wanna kick some! But you know too personal to write them down. But yup all terrorists who try to hurt India.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest to get the cash flow coming long after I’m gone. Also, take out some amount for the foundations like CRY and Help Age India.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Best friend is something not in my dictionary. There can be “Friends who are my life line”, “good friends” and “friends”.
And If you taking about the former, I would love that idea, as she could really understand me, any time! And the vice versa.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved is divine. Loving someone is worship.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Is life time an option? If no then move on!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Keep mum, and pray for her happiness and my feelings to fade!

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
None. I am what I am! I would just be myself.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Monotone, hypocrisy, snobbism, intolerant and non-adjusting attitude.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happily married, with kids. Living with friends and family by my side. A good professional stability. Publishing my novel.

12. What’s your fear?
I am deserted by my friends who are my life line and close ones.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Who the bugger Chandan? I know him for the past 7 yrs now and counting. You asked the wrong person..as I can go on and on about him.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Who said married men are rich???
I would prefer the being married and poor, as money may come and go, but one day when it goes and you are left alone you ll feel pity on yourself, which I don’t want!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Run to the bathroom and finish my chores.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I would give all, without changing the essence of what I am.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Huh, asking the wrong question to the most unfortunate one…..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
If she is special, she wont do anything horrible! But by chance if it happens, as her why she did that and then decide.

19. What are your three most important expectations in love (Original Question: Will you marry me?)
a.) I am what I am, love me for it!
b.) Trust, no questions asked, no answers sought. Giving space.
c.) Lot of humour

20. List 6 people to tag:
6??? I ll try as many as I can:
Sudipto Da
Pallavi
Dona
Partho

I believe if they wish they ll tag too!

luv ‘n’ luk
Arnab Chakraverty

7 comments:

Chandan said...

Good answers mate. Thanks for posting.

Partha Pratim Sanyal said...

Here go my answers :

http://rhapsody-at-random.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagging-dont-know-but-still-doing-it.html

chk out!

Partha Pratim Sanyal said...

Tag

Yash Agarwal said...

You are the first one whose answers i have read... well i m convinced with a few and not so with a few more. The not so ones are listed below:

1. "Reject the idea of revenge" - Really???

2. A dream to come true (may not be possible now but never the less a dream) - I thot it would have been related to Air Force!

3. Answer to Que 4 is too good to believe!

4. Its not mentioned in Q5 that the Best Friend is a girl!! Aaj kaal kuch bhi ho sakta hai mota... frustration can take people anywhere!

5. Q11 - Kids kisske??? Tere ya agal bagal wale ke!!!

6. Q13 not answered at all!

7. Q17 for you should have been in love with multiple people not just 2. I guess that's y u got confused!

Thats it mota... if u can answer my doubts i will be really happy!!!

Love
Yash

Arnab said...

Though I do not like giving explanations, yet I find myself giving one to ash…as he really needs those to clear off his mind….. And few questions he asked really fascinated me too(no doubt Yash can sometime be intelligent enough)



1. "Reject the idea of revenge" - Really???
Yes, though the thought of revenge is eluding, but a wise decision is to forget or not give in to the temptation. That’s what I have learnt. Especially in the context of what its written. Revenge in this matters not only ruins the life of someone you intended to, but effects you deeper than one can visualize.
Hope this clears your confusion.

2. A dream to come true (may not be possible now but never the less a dream) - I thot it would have been related to Air Force!
Yah, I thought of penning it down. It has always been my dream and wish in some other life I become an IAF fighter pilot and serve my motherland to the best of my ability.
But, life moves on so does dreams, and in the present context they are just penned down.

3. Answer to Que 4 is too good to believe!
It isn’t Ripley’s Believe It or Not. But, yah I have been associated with charity for quite sometime now. And hope to continue that.

4. Its not mentioned in Q5 that the Best Friend is a girl!! Aaj kaal kuch bhi ho sakta hai mota... frustration can take people anywhere!
Yah I just took the question in a “Straight” sense, that’s all to it. Who would know better how straight I am than you 4 my friends!

5. Q11 - Kids kisske??? Tere ya agal bagal wale ke!!!
Kids hmmm hopefully mere hi…that’s all that matters!

6. Q13 not answered at all!
Hope one word described him

“Bugger” ;-) [No offenses Chandan]

7. Q17 for you should have been in love with multiple people not just 2. I guess that's y u got confused!
Man if I had multiple choices I would be doing fill in the blanks at this point of time. Hope you understand!


So, Yash….did it satisfy you…or still few questions linger in your grey matter?

Varun said...

Good honest answers there. Write something dude! Its been 2 months since you have written anything!

Rule No 1 : Post regularly. Weekly one post is a must :)

Arnab said...

@ Varun,

Man my next creation would be there for the consumption of readers in few hours from now. Hope you would like it. Tell then savour yourself with the rest of the articles!
And yes I have thought of writing regularly now...need to activate the grey matter. And you did have an influence on the motivation part ;-))